PLEASE NOTE: The SBC has reopened our Training and Event Space and Large Conference Room in accordance with WA State COVID guidelines and the protocol below. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mask guidance follows the Washington State health order which allows vaccinated individuals to not wear a mask. Partially vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals are required to don a mask in building common areas and amenity spaces.
- The Large Conference Room & Training/Event Space is open at full capacity. Social distancing is still encouraged throughout the building amenity spaces as an important step for reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19 and to protect those individuals who are not fully protected by the vaccine.
- Reservations must be submitted within 7 calendar days of the requested event date.
- Staff of the SBC continue to work remotely as recommended by local health guidelines. Check ins and check outs will be conducted by phone and virtual tech support is available.
- All parties will be responsible for properly sanitizing the environment before and after events. The SBC will provide cleaning supplies.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
For Events, Trainings & Meetings
The Smart Buildings Center is located in the iconic Pacific Tower building in Seattle (formerly the corporate headquarters for Amazon). Built as a merchant marine hospital in 1932, this historic landmark building has been recently renovated to meet the City of Seattle’s energy code through its “substantial renovation” performance path. The SBC occupies approximately 5,000 square feet on the first floor of the building.
We invite the broader community with an interest in the built environment to use our space for meetings, events, and trainings. Whether it’s your professional society, industry association, or a key customer group meeting, the SBC can provide you a high quality experience.
Our training and event space has capacity for up to 100 attendees and is designed for maximizing the user experience. State of the art audio-visual and information technology provide a dynamic learning and meeting environment both for on-site and remote attendees.
Large Conference Room
Our large conference room offers a more intimate setting for customer interaction, board meetings, and private conferences with the same attention to advanced information technology appointments that provide a superior user experience for those on and off site.
How to Make a Reservation
Visit each room’s page to learn more about specific capacity and check availability, then fill out our reservation request form with as much detail as you can, and contact us with any questions. We look forward to reviewing your request!